Online registration for GSK Science in the Summer™ program
Students must be pre-registered to attend GSK Science in the Summer™ classes. Parents must register students online at www.scienceinthesummer.com. Registration begins in May and dates vary by county. Space is limited and registrations will be processed in the order they are received.
Bucks Co- May 18 at noon
Chester Co.- May 17 at noon
Delaware Co- May 16 at noon
Montgomery Co- May 15 at noon
Philadelphia Co- May 14 at noon
An active email account is needed for online registration. Smart phones and tablets can be used. If you do not have an email address, a free one can be set up with Google’s Gmail (https://accounts.google.com), Yahoo! Mail (https://login.yahoo.com) or Microsoft Outlook (https://login.live.com).
- The map with 2018 class locations and dates will be available in early April.
- Enter a zip code or click on the map for your nearest library. Click on a location to see the program dates and times.
- Click the orange “Register” button to be redirected to the Learning Stream registration page. Note: For best performance, use Chrome or Firefox browsers to access the internet from your desktop. iPhone users can use Safari.
- Use the dropdown menu to search for your local library.
- Click on the proper age group for your child and preferred time.
- Complete the required information.
- Electronically sign the liability release form and submit. It is optional to electronically sign the photo release form.
- An email notification will be sent to you from Learning Stream within 60-120 minutes confirming a space in the class or the wait listing of your child. Check your Junk or Spam folder for the email.
If you encounter problems, please contact the program administrator at 215-448-1393 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only parents or legal guardians may register a child and sign the participant release forms. GSK Science in the Summer™ reserves the right to cancel a registration if policies have been violated.
- Registrations will be accepted in the order they are received
- A child may not participate in the program more than once each summer. Registering for multiple sessions is not permitted. If a child is registered for multiple sessions, the additional registrations will be canceled by the program administrator.
- Incorrect information on a registration can result in the cancellation of that registration
- To change sessions, the original registration must be canceled first. Afterwards, a new registration may be created. To cancel a registration, click the cancellation link at the bottom of the email from Learning Stream.
- If your child cannot attend a session, please cancel their registration so another child can attend.
- Children must be registered for the appropriate age level. Registrations for the incorrect level will be canceled.
- All contact information should be for the parent/guardian of the child that is being registered.
- By submitting a registration form, you agree to the above policies