Online registration for GSK Science in the Summer™ program
Students must be pre-registered to attend GSK Science in the Summer™ classes. Parents must register students online at www.scienceinthesummer.com. Registration begins in May and dates vary by county. Space is limited and registrations will be processed in the order they are received.
Bucks County online registration is now live.
Chester County online registration is now live.
Delaware County online registration is now live.
Montgomery County online registration is now live.
Philadelphia County online registration is now live.
Access to the internet and an email account are needed for online registration. Smart phones and tablets can be used. If you do not have an email address, a free one can be set up with Google’s Gmail (https://accounts.google.com), Yahoo! Mail (https://login.yahoo.com) or Microsoft Outlook (https://login.live.com).
- Map with 2017 class locations and dates will be available in early April 2017.
- The course information will appear next to or below the map. Select a library.
- Click the orange “Register” button to be redirected to the ABC Signup registration page. Note: For best performance, use Chrome or Firefox browsers to access the internet from your desktop. iPhone users can use Safari.
- Use the dropdown menu on the ABC Signup webpage to search for your library.
- Click on the proper age group and time.
- Complete the required information.
- Electronically sign the liability release form and submit.
- An email notification will be sent to you from ABC Signup within 30-60 minutes confirming a space in the class or the wait listing of your child. Check your Junk or Spam folder for the email.
If you encounter problems, please contact the children’s library staff or the program coordinator at 215-448-1393 or email@example.com.
- Only parents or legal guardians may register a child. Only parents or legal guardians can complete the participant release forms. Digital signatures must include the parent or guardian’s first and last name. GSK Science in the Summer reserves the right to cancel a registration if policies have been violated.
- Registrations will be accepted in the order they are received
- Incorrect information on a registration can result in the cancellation of that registration
- A child may not participate in the program more than once each summer. Registering for multiple sessions is not permitted. If a child is registered for multiple sessions, registrations will be canceled.
- To change sessions, the original registration must be canceled first. Afterwards, a new registration may be created. To cancel a registration, click the cancellation link at the bottom of the email from ABC Signup.
- If your child cannot attend a session, please cancel their registration so another child can attend.
- Children must be registered for the appropriate age level. Registrations for the incorrect level will be canceled.
- All contact information should be for the parent/guardian of the child that is being registered.
- By submitting a registration form, you agree to the above policies